Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sew & Tell Saturday!

Hi everyone!
I am carrying over my Sew & Tell from last week since I forgot to close the party and some people posted things throughout the week. This way their links don't get lost in an old post and we can just keep adding to the party.
I don't have any clothing projects to post this week. But I do have these upcycled napkin and dishtowel pillows blogged here.



 In my last post I described my sweater refashion fiasco so I won't bore you with that story again! However, I am working on a dress made from a 1960's Tiki style curtain. My pillow and dress projects were inspired by last week's Sew Weekly challenge which was about sewing with home linens. The dress is shaping up quite nicely but it's not ready to post on this week's party so I look forward to seeing all of your projects instead this week. I won't be featuring anyone this week since I am carrying over the party from last weekend. 
Also the winner of the Burdastyle Magazine winner is Anna Christina from Sewing To Soothe My Soul. Anna I will be contacting you to get your shipping info!

Photobucket






Please link the post link or permalink to your blog post, not your home pages. Try to visit at least two other posters and leave them a comment. If you don't have anything new to post you are welcome to post something from your archives as long as you haven't posted it here before.
Linky party etiquette requires a link back on your site, whether it be a simple text link in your post or the copying of the html of my button. You just copy the code in the little box below my Sew & Tell button and paste it somewhere in your post or on your site.
Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you next week!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for inviting me to join in your link party. I put your button in my link parties page, which you will see under my header. Now off to visit a few link party sites.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...