Advance 2823. This pattern isn't dated but I think it is from the early 1940's.
I really like how this one turned out! I bought this little girl's pattern on e-bay and made it up for 8 year old Lily. She loves how it turned out and it's similar to her vintage Brownie uniform. The fabric was bought at the Rose Bowl Flea Market for only two dollars. The buttons I bought new and they cost more than the fabric! The skirt is cut on the bias and the bodice has a notched collar neckline and shoulder pads with puffed sleeves and a gathered shoulders with patch pockets. I haven't seen details like this in my modern children's patterns. The pattern also called for bound buttonholes but I just made regular machine buttonholes. I have never actually done a bound buttonhole. I'll leave that for another time!
Here are some new things I learned on this project:
Facing a sleeve with bias binding. This is an easy and neat way to finish off a sleeve without any stitch marks showing on the outside.
Making shoulder pads. This is a cinch and you can make them in matching fabric. I used some cotton batting I already had. The serger makes little things like this so easy to do. I don't know how I functioned without one for so long.