Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sew & Tell Saturday 6/15

Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday!
Where you can post your sewing projects and check out the projects of others.
I've been working on a chambray shirt from the Colette Negroni pattern for my husband for Father's Day. It's the first thing I have sewn for him besides a peacoat I started this winter but never finished.
I hope he likes it!
Now let's see a few featured projects from last week, shall we?

Photobucket

Brocade skirt by the amazingly talented Haylee at Threaded.


By hand London Blazer by Rachel from House of Pinheiro
Appliqued bike skirt by Hamilton Chicklets



Photobucket
If you haven't read my post from yesterday, I  want to invite you back starting Monday for my Sewing The Trends blog series. I have ten talented bloggers sewing up their versions of today's fashion trends.
It should be very interesting!
Click here to see more.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Justine! Thank you SO much for the feature!! Wow thank you so much, and thank you for hosting this link-up in general. I always find the greatest blogs to follow from it. Like A Stitching Odyssey after seeing her beautiful Elisalex!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...