Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Marissa Rae Gun Ramblings: Summer Trend Series Guest

Today my special guest is Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings. Her blog is full of fun, crafty projects and if you love reading, then you will really enjoy her book reviews and literary themed crafts.
Below are a few of her projects I found on her blog and in her shop.


Hi everyone! I'm Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings and I'm so excited to be participating in this Summer Trends series.

I blog about all thing crafty, delicious, and bookish. For my day job I run an Etsy shop where I sell handmade baby clothes and fan stuff for YA readers so I sew all day long. I have been admiring the maxi skirt trend for a while now but I haven't jumped on board until recently. I feel like I see these floor length skirts all over: on celebrities, on ladies in the stores, and of course on friends.

What I love is that these skirts look good on all shapes and sizes. And what's even better is that they are SUPER easy to make. Today I'm excited to share a tutorial for a basic fold over knit maxi skirt.
I think I'm going to have to make on too! Click here to see her tutorial and read her full post about it. Tell her I said hi!




2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love your blog! randomly came across it while looking for lampshade tutorials; im glad i did, i have a new favorite :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Marissa's blog! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...