Image Map

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Backstage at the fashion show

The show went off well today! There were 27 dresses in all and I was lucky to get an aunt of one of the models to do hair and makeup at the last minute. Liz did a great job. It was really hectic getting all the girls in their outfits buta lot of fun! I was backstage the whole time so I'll probably have to wait a little while to get some photos of the show but here are a few pics of some of the girls:










The first three photos and the last one are vintage and the rest were made by me.
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How cool! I recognize most of these as yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your probably bored of seeing these dresses. I promise I have some new projects on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the dress in photo #9! Did you use a pattern, or is it self drafted? I'd love to make one, because that shape would be flattering on me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a project for maling a dress with a flounce I did about 20 years ago! I stopped sewing for about 15 years so I'm probably at that level again. I'd like to recreate that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool to have a fashion show. the outfits, hair, and accessorie stylings are great

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...