Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sisters having a tea party

Having two kids out of the house now, we have three left. My girls ages 17, 10, and 3.
Our family dynamics are changing again. 
Every time one goes things change a little.
Whereas my 17 year old used to be the middle child, now my 10 year old is.
Big sister is watching baby sister a lot more when we have Girl Scout activities with middle sister who has been needing some special attention lately.....
She misses her brother and her new school has been full of adjustments.
The other day when we came back from a meeting, big sister and baby sister were having a tea party outside. Big sister had been taking photos of little sister and I was so touched by them I thought I would share them.
I thought she captured the beauty of just spending time together as sisters....

No computers, no TV, but just enjoying the beauty of God's world.








 Happy Sunday.


If you would like to see more sewing and craft related posts consider adding Sew Country Chick to your rss feed reader. Or follow with Facebook, Twitter, or Friend Connect!

3 comments:

  1. I think we all need to have a tea party now and then! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful memories middle daughter captured in these photos.. I know
    you will cherish them forever..
    Tea parties are sooo fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought tears to my eyes and made me think of me and my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...