Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 Tier Vintage Plate Server Tutorial

vintage plate server DIY
I was having a tea party and wanted to make a pretty server for the little goodies we would be serving.
I found three pretty plates at the thrift shop and two little glasses.
A little glue and I quickly had a pretty, 3 tier vintage plate serving dish!
No, I didn't make that cake.
But it was delicious!
But I did make the fabric banner in the background !
 To make the 3 tier serving dish you will need three vintage plates in different sizes, two glasses to use as the pedestals, and some Gorilla Glue.
Mark the placement on the center of each plate to attach the glasses.
Make sure the glasses will be centered. 
Apply Gorilla Glue to the edges of the glasses and attach plates.
Let dry and enjoy!



If you would like to see more sewing and craft related posts consider adding Sew Country Chick to your rss feed reader. Or follow with Facebook, Twitter, or Friend Connect!

6 comments:

  1. Justine, I love this. I am going to make one for out next tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this for my little girl's birthday cupcakes last week! I put together a crazy thing with pie tins and glasses, but I didn't glue it(those are my pie tins!), so it was a bit scary at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! I have some of my grandmother's old china---I now know what to do with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea...and oh so pretty... Love the banner.. all the food looks delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I can definitely put something like that together next time I have to bring treats somewhere! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...