Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sew In Tune LMFAO Style



Hey readers. You should stop by the Boy oh boy oh boy blog to check out my crazy outfit I made for Gigi inspired by this wholesome duo below.
Gotta love that LMFAO style.
Stop by her blog to check out our freaky photo shoot taken at Venice Beach

Sew In Tune is a fun series where several bloggers are designing and sewing clothes for their kids based on songs they like.
If you are stopping by from Sew In Tune to check out my tutorial I will have it up later.
I have a wee bit of a horrible cold and am off to bed to rest!

If you would like to see more sewing and craft related posts consider adding Sew Country Chick to your rss feed reader. Or follow with Facebook, Twitter, or Friend Connect!

1 comment:

  1. Justine, I loved Gigi's outfit! She's definitely got the moves.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...