Image Map

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday July 7 , 2012

Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday, readers!



Photobucket







Where you can show off your sewn items from your own blogs!

I should be in the lovely town of Portland about now, probably strolling around town and checking out some of the shops with their vintagey and crafty goodness.

 I Googled the fabric and craft stores in Portland and they sound really good.
MUST STAY AWAY... that should be my mantra this week ! . 
I'm sure my kids won't be too thrilled if I get lost in another craft store.But we do plan on spending a lot of time in Powell's books, Portland's giant and wonderful book store. 

Portland is a city with a lot of style and creativity!
.

So let's see what you have been up to, why don't we!

If you stopped by the last two weeks, I was on a little linky vacation.
I was working like crazy on costumes for the play and just felt a little burned out, what with the kids making a total disaster out the house with friends coming and going, a new unhouse trained puppy, my mom moving out,  plus some projects I was working on for the blog.
(That was a long sentence.) 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up, Justine! Always a great way to add some great blogs to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO have fun in Portland!! I'm very jealous :) You can skip the "craft" stores and just head straight for all the great consignment shops and find more than enough crafty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bolt and Cool Cottons for fabric, Pine State Biscuits for breakfast, Bunk Sandwiches for lunch, Nostrana for dinner, Whiskey Soda Lounge for a drink, Salt & Straw for ice cream! If you go to Voodoo Doughnuts, get there early. Enjoy our fair city!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this link party! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...