Another venture into Japanese Sewing Books.
Heart warming series kids books
This one wasn't quite so easy as the last. It seems I cut out the wrong top pattern because there were 3 sheets of patterns that came with the book. The top and shorts were labelled D but there were three different patterns labelled D on the various sheets and I cut out the wrong one. After sewing the top together I could tell it was the wrong shape so I did a bit of creative doctoring! Because it was so boxy, I decided to make it a high/low top. After she wore these shorts all day I realized they look much cuter worn higher on her legs to look more like bloomers.