Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday April 28 2012

Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday!
 I'm back from all of my travels and ready to dive back into some sewing projects I have planned. There is nothing like a little trip to get your creative ideas flowing again !
I'm getting organized to make myself some new projects as I will be participating in Me Made May. If you sew and don't know about this fun challenge you can learn more about it here.
I also have a few projects to enter into the Project Run & Play flickr pool. You can view all the Flickr projects here.
I also have a lot of work to do as I am working on some bunk beds for my girls!

Photobucket







Here are the featured projects from last week:


I fell in love with this little track suit at You And Mie. 
This was such a creative design for a maternity top at The Seek Speak

Let's see what you have been working on! Post your projects below. Please link to your blog post in the form.
Have a great weekend!



Pin It Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Justine, hope you have a lovely weekend. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring the track suit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! I love seeing what other folks post, and it's always flattering to know other folks like what I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I'm glad you had a great time on your trip! Looking forward to seeing your upcoming projects! :) Have a super week!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...