Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Guess Who Won The Vintage Modern Design Challenge


 I am really excited because I won the Burdastyle Vintage Modern Design Challenge!

My Patchy Bias Dress won the Grand prize!
This is the first time I have ever one a contest and the feeling is great!
Indygo Indigo Junctions will be publishing my design and selling it in sewing and fabric stores and wherever their patterns are sold. I had given up on the contest becauseI didn't have many votes so when I got an e-mail from Debi at My Happy Sewing Place congratulating me, I went to the site and there it was....
With so many fantastic entries for the Vintage-Inspired Modern Style Design Challenge, it was quite a task to pick just one sponsor’s choice winner! But after much deliberation, I’d like to congratulate….
A Patchy Bias Dress by Justine Abbitt!


Pin It Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Conrats Justine! I'm thrilled for you, and glad you had a chance to celebrate. Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so happy you won! Thank you for the scissor magnet prize as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lady Danbury on winning the giveaway :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congratulations on winning!!! Your dress was awesome, so I'm not surprised. :) I voted for you!

    I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you won the contest. How could you not? Love Gigi's robe and her grumpeh face! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It doesn't surprise me that your dress won! It's so cute!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so awesome, congrats!!

    Let us know when it's available to buy :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...