Image Map

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday!


Photobucket





Welcome To Sew& Tell Saturday!
Here are a few of the great projects from last week:

Marie from A Sewing Odyssey added her own unique twist to the Pendrell blouse pattern by adding a scalloped collar.

Blackenpot from Norway has a brilliant upcycle of an old leather skirt to a cool bag.

You and Mie made this adorable toddler blazer from a pattern by fellow blogger Melly Sews. This baby is just too cute!


Lady Danbury at Thinking In Shapes was inspired by the glamour of the seventies when she designed these chic wraparound trousers . Exquisite construction!
Here is what I made this week :
I didn't do any sewing for myself but I did finish up two projects for my littlest one. I have been following along with the Project Run & Play sewing contest. Anyone can enter the secondary contest on the Flickr group. Here is the link if you would like to stop by and check out the entries.
My outerwear project blogged here.
A party dress blogged here.
 A toy stove makeover! Blogged here.

So are you ready to show off your sewing projects this week?

Now, if you've been to this party before you can skip this boring part, but if you haven't, read on!
Link the post of your project in the InLinkz form and not your blog homepage. Please leave a link back to this blog by copying my party badge html below to your post or sidebar or party page so others can find out about the party.
And please do visit a blog or two here and leave a comment. To you non blogging readers out there, we love comments!
And I love new Followers and FB likes of course! Don't you? You know you do!
If you don't have anything new you are welcome to dig back in your blog and sometimes everything old is new again, right? Like high waisted jeans! As long as we haven't seen it yet.
Thanks for participating.



Pin It Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for featuring my blouse Justine! I'm so flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I love, love, love the dandelion dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the blazer I made!! I love that kitchen you painted - looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about your like up party. I love your blog! I just subscribed so I can see more.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...