Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday 2/25/2012

Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday!
I like to call this a sewing soiree instead of party. When attending a soiree you should always extend yourself to meet new people so please visit some of the posters and leave a comment!
I was so inspired by this little girls dress from Pinafores and Pinwheels. I have a collection of vintage pillowcases and I am so inspired by this.
Lady Danbury at Thinking in Shapes made this cute retro looking top inspired by the eighties band The Clash. I was a huge Clash fan when I was a kid and I loved this!
This quilt by Nat Sprat is so happy and cheerful I love the raw edges on it.
Please leave either a text link or you can copy my badge below and paste it on your party page if you have one!

Photobucket








Pin It Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the way the linen is used as a pinafore. I am going to have to use that idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you for the feature! I'm so excited and happy that you like it! :) And thanks for the great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that "Clash" outfit is really cute. It actually reminded me of something out of the 50s/60s...or the movie "Grease" :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from your newest follower, just stopping in to say hi and link up. I'm loving your blog!

    Please stop by at www.emmalinebags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...