Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday 2/18/2012

Welcome to my sewing linky party!
What have you been working on?
I'm working on a design for the Vintage Modern Design Challenge by Indygo Junction hosted on Burdastyle 

True, pure and lovely has been working her way through all of the patterns in the "It's A Girls World "Sewing book by Jennifer Paganelli.This adorable tunic dress was made from one of the projects in the book.

Cation Designs shows how to make a no pattern maxi dress perfect for spring.
Taly's Creations shows how to insert a modesty panel into a too low top. This is very practical information!
Mary from Bibliolog showed off not one but four pairs of trousers! To see the rest stop by her blog.

This week a posted a tutorial for making an elastic waist tunic knit mini dress from a t-shirt.




Photobucket












5 comments:

  1. fabulous projects! Thanks for hosting !

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tutorial. Can I link to this post on my blog? Is there a button I should use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I LOVE that little girls dress from Burda! I need to do more projects out of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I can't wait to see your finished vintage modern design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for letting me join the party! I just started linking up to parties and it's so much fun. I love, love, love your blog and I added a link to it in my blogroll. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...