Image Map

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Los Angeles Fabric District Field Trip

Thursday I took my girls down to the LA Fabric District to buy some new fabric for upcoming projects

A stop at the FIDM scholarship store where you can find incredible deals on trims and fabric

Some beautiful cottons at Micheal Levine

You can't go to the Fabric District without stopping for a bacon wrapped hot dog topped with Avocado salsa

The corner of 9th and Maple

You can get cash, feathers, AND a Tiara in one stop!

Laying out my 3$ a yard cotton
Walking down Maple
Trims at Kashcool on 9th Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...