Image Map

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby dress with Asian Fabric and ruffled panty

Here is a dress I made for Baby Gigi with some of the fabrics I bought downtown last week. I used  a store bought pattern, Butterick 5017. The drawing of the pattern showed the skirt to be more gathered than the dress really is.

Who can resist a ruffled baby pant. This is the only stage in life when ruffles on the butt actually look good!

A pensive moment. You can't believe how hard it is for a baby who doesn't walk yet to stand still for a moment. Crawling doesn't really show off the outfit.

Here is a shot from behind. Next time I make this dress I will increase the gathering of the skirt . The asian looking fabric was a real bargain. It's by Roxy Quicksilver and was only 2 dollars a yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...