Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday 9/8/2012

Welcome to Sew & Tell!

Where you can share your sewing and self made creative projects.
We had some beautiful sewn garments posted last week I am going to share a few with you.

Photobucket

Sew Mental Mama shared an adorable school uniform she made for her daughter to wear to school. This a great way to save money considering how expensive some uniforms can be. 

Marie from A Sewing Odyssey combined two popular patterns, the Hazel and the Lonsdale above and the results look fabulous on her!

Rita at See Love Make created this red dress with a beautiful neckline.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Justine, I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
    Rita's dress is so pretty.
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justine, I'm so pleased you featured the uniform I sewed for my daughter - thank you, it's an honour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, thanks so much for featuring my Hazedale! I'm so sorry for not noticing earlier...I was on holiday last week!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...