Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sew & Tell Saturday 9/1/2012

Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday!
Photobucket

I have some adorable features to share with you this week, just loaded with charm!
I just want to thank all of you in the handmade community for stopping by to visit and to post your projects.
It means a lot that you would take the time to stop by my little old blog to post your creations.
So on to the features!
The lovely Pippa Doll from Lou Loves This.

The Puppet Show dress from Siestas and Sewing.

A Vintage Linen Clutch fromWunderbar Life.




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The vintage linen clutch is so cute. I wish I could rescue all the lovely hand-embroidered pieces I come across at thrift stores into something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justine..... Thank you ever so much for featuring Pippa.... you are one in a million!!! :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my clutch! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring BK's new dress, Justine!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...