Image Map

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Collette Patterns : So Cute!

I have been reading about Colette Patterns on other blogs for awhile now and I can't believe I have never checked them out until now. They have a really vintage and feminine feel and I can't wait to try them. Here are some styles I would love to try . If you haven't already noticed the models are rather curvy for modeling standards but it's perhaps a smart marketing move because most women can see what the dress will more closely look like on themselves.  Let's face it, even mediocre styles can look great on someone with the long, lean proportions of most models. I love the set designs and styling too.

 Beignet Skirt


Ceylon Dress

Chantilly Dress

Crepe Dress

2 comments:

  1. I just won the skirt pattern, I was shocked how nice the pattern is layout. I am hoping to make the skirt soon. I am very curvy. Hope it works out. The crepe is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute! I want to try the Macaron dress and the Nutmeg underthings. But, then I already have a gazillion patterns! Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...