Image Map

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sew & Tell Saturday 5/18/13



Welcome to Sew & Tell Saturday!
Thanks for dropping by to post your sewing projects and to check out some new talent!


Here are the featured sewing artists from last week:

Great Gatsby Dress by Bethany of Lil' Bit & Nan made with an altered McCall's pattern. Did any one else participate in The Gatsby Challenge? What a fun idea!
Vintage sheet skirt made from the Miette pattern by Marie from A Sewing Odyssey
Tutorial to turn plain pants pattern into cuffed capris by Veronica of Sew Very from the Hosh pants pattern.

Scarf collar top, a Jalie pattern sewn by Sewing with Shirley

One shouldered dress,McCall's 6547 from Judy at Sew Blessed Maw
Feel free to garb a button!

Photobucket



Photobucket


 I'd also like to let you know about a giveaway I have going on from my last post. It's a full months' worth of online classes on how to improve your photography from Shot Rockers. I learned a ton from this course and I know you will too. To enter to win a shot at this class which sells for $119 you can follow this link after you post your projects!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my daughter's top. One day I need to invest in a better camera so I can start focusing on better pictures! Now that our forest is so green, I can start taking pictures outside again, which definitely improves the back drop...much better than my antique bread board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justine, It's my first time linking up with your Sew & Tell Saturday. I look forward to checking out some of the other participants. Thanks for hosting.

    Sue xo

    A Colourful Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, thanks for featuring me again Justine! I love this series, so much fun seeing what everyone's made and discovering new blogs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...