Lily needed a new bag for school. We bought her a Hello Kitty backpack for the new year but sadly it was too small to fit her folder in. Her teacher sent her home on Friday with the message . "Please get Lily a new schoolbag."
It was pouring rain and I knew I wanted to make her something but I didn't want to drive a half hour into town to buy a pattern so I searched the net and found this great downloadable pattern calle the Diana Messenger Bag from Burdastyle.
Oh, and it's only one dollar to download it!
I added a little flower from my flower tutorial a couple of posts ago.
If you would like to view the sew-along for this project press here