Image Map

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blueberry Punkin'

I thought I would share a project I never posted on the blog. 
I made this little dress as an entry for Project Run & Play but then anded up making a different one.
It was made from a white bedsheet that I dip dyed purple. Then I hand stamped some gold flowers onto it with sponges.
The pattern I made myself.
I have been going through all of my posts from 2012 to do a recap on all of my projects made this year when I found these photos.
They bring back memories of late summer for me.
A nice respite to the recent cold days of winter.
Can't you almost just feel the sunshine?








Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Justine, this is sooooooooooo cute.. AS is your daughter.. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how the cotton lace turned out, too.

    Sooo cute. The dress is, too. *wink*

    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my favorite out of ALL the submissions from everyone. This is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is cute!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...