Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Kids Sewing Saturday Linkup

Hi Readers and fellow sewists!
I am starting something new today. it's a linking party where you can post projects you have sewn for your children,  or someone else's! I love linking parties and they are a win, win situation for everyone. If you know anyone who sews for kids spread the word as it's a great way to get more visitors to check out your sewing or craft blog.

You can post a text link or use the grab box below for my button and put it in your post that you link.








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me. I love your little space here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite!
    P.S. - It's always great to meet another flamenco dancer, going to Feria is one of my life goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Nice blog. You have shared useful information. Keep up the good work! This blog is really interesting and gives good details.
    Garment Buttons Manufacturers
    ,Eyelets manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...