Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sew & tell Saturday

Welcome back to Sew & Tell Saturday!
A link party for handmade fashion and accessories
I took a long break from posting my link party but I really missed doing it so I decided to start it back up. I loved getting to share in the handmade goodness and get a peek at your projects. I found some great new blogs too.
It's my hope that you will come her and post your handmade fashion projects every Saturday.
... And Happy New Year!
Many of us who sew make new years sewing resolutions.
Here are a few of mine:
Make myself comfortable but fashionable basics.
Use more solid colors for the clothing I make myself. I have a closet full of prints!
Sew new cushions and slipcovers for my furniture.
Continue designing for my girls.
Make my husband something to wear since I never have sewed for him.
Create more of my own patterns.

So let's see what things you have made for yourself or you kiddos!







If you would like to see more sewing and craft related posts consider adding Sew Country Chick to your rss feed reader. Or follow with Facebook, Twitter, or Friend Connect!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you included slipcovers on your list! That's my oh-so-secret-because-I'm-afraid-to-do-it goal for this year.

    Thanks for hosting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Justine! Sounds like you're ready for a good one :)

    May 2013 bring you all the best,
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new reader and I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...