Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

Wedding Dress Tutorial Links

Hi everyone. Well, I have wrapped up my wedding gown project and will be posting some final pictures soon and I'm ready to move on to something else. I did want to share with you some great links and tutorials on wedding sewing I have found during my wedding dress sewing process. If you should happen to be making a wedding dress now or in the near future you should check these out because they helped me . I hope these tutorials can be a help to you!
How to make your own Crinoline  from fabricate and Mira
tea dying lace from me!
working with tulle from sew for dough
fixing boning problems from sew for dough
removing stains from gowns also from sew for dough
creating a french bustle from sew for dough
putting gussets in bustiers from sew for dough
sewing with bias from Threads
randomly pleated sash  from Project Run and Play
sewing darts in lace from Sew News
How to applique lace from Burdastyle
More on boning from Fehr Trade
Making a ruched sash a discussion on patternreview

1 comment:

Don't be shy! Your comments are really appreciated and fun for me to read! If you have a question I usually respond via e- mail which is easier for me, being a busy mom. Please don't leave anonymous comments, instead just put your name in the Name/ URL box if you don't have an account. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...